Update on 22/3/2020:
unfortunately, the scheme has been suspended by Tesco to reduce physical touchpoints for colleagues and customers. It will only be starting until a later date. We will let you know as soon as possible. Thanks for your concern and support!
We are so lucky to have a great West End Community Trust FREE Smartphone Workshop open to all here at the CCC. To keep this wonderful resource going please vote for it in the Tesco Bags of Help competition.
The Smartphone Workshop project, along with the other two successful projects in our region, will go forward to a vote in Tesco stores where customers will decide the outcome by voting for their favourite project each time they shop.
Voting will take place from Wednesday 1 April 2020 to Tuesday 30 June 2020. The project with the highest number of votes across our region will receive £2,000, the second placed project £1,000 and the third placed project £500.
To vote, you will need to make a purchase within store of any value. You will receive one token per transaction and it’s not necessary to purchase a carrier bag in order to receive a token.
Please note the below advice in terms of do’s and don’ts before and during the voting period:
– Cast your vote as soon as you receive your token for a project in the current voting round
– Only submit Tesco Bags of Help tokens to cast your vote
– Encourage friends and family to vote for the project too!
– Tamper with the voting unit
– Influence customers casting their vote at the voting unit
– Take more than one token from the self-serve checkouts
– Encourage supporters to hoard then submit multiple tokens in the voting unit
– Collect Bags of Help tokens from stores that are not within our region to vote for the project
你只需要於指定 Tesco 消費任何金額即可參加投票。每次付款後你會獲得一個投票憑證，當中並不需要包括購買購物袋。
– 只遞交 Tesco Bags of Help 投票憑證以投票
– 從其他區域分店收集Bags of Help 投票憑證，以於本區投票