Aims and Services
The London Chinese Community Centre is committed to maintaining and developing services and activities to improve the quality of life of Chinese communities in London and nationwide.
To improve the quality of life and well-being of:
- The Chinese community, particularly for those who are disadvantaged;
- To empower members of the Chinese community and to work with them to meet their needs; and
- To focus on preserving Chinese culture, arts and identity.
- Community Development Services: offering various English, Computer, Arts and Cultural classes
- Information & Advice Services
- Elderly Health Improvement Service
- Youth Club