Language Classes 語言班

Cantonese Class 廣東話班

Due to Covid-19, this class is changed as follows:
Cantonese Beginner / Intermediate Class (Online class)
Beginner class: 10:30am – 12:00pm on Saturday
Intermediate class: 12:00pm – 1:30pm on Saturday
£100 for 10 lessons or £12 PAYG

廣東話初班 (網上) / 廣東話中班 (網上)

廣東話初班: 周六上午10時30分至下午12時
廣東話中班: 周六下午12時至下午1時30分

£100 / 10 節 or £12 一節

We organise two classes for different levels of learners:

  1. Cantonese for Beginners (class dependent on number of people)
    • suitable for complete beginners in Cantonese, no previous knowledge is assumed
    • subject to minimum number of people

      Time: Saturday  12:00pm – 1:30pm

  2. Cantonese for Improvers
    • Suitable for those who understand basic Cantonese, but can not speak fluently
    • Suitable for British-born-Chinese

      Time: Saturday  10:30am – 12.00pm

Fees: £100 for 10 sessions

Please visit the centre to register your interest.

  1. 初班 (正在收生中)
    • 適合初學者,學員不需對廣東話有任何認識。

      時間: 中午下午 十二時至一時三十分

  2. 改進班
    • 適合對廣東話有基本認識,但並不流暢的人士
    • 適合於英國出生的華人

      日期: 逄星期六
      時間: 上午十時三十分至下午十二時

收費: £100/十堂


Mandarin Class 普通話 (初級班)

We regret to inform members that our Mandarin classes have been suspended while we search for a new instructor. Check back for updates.

ESOL Class

Online classes run on Tuesdays & Thursdays
Free for members

Beginners: ESOL Pre Entry/Entry 1: 10.15am – 12.15pm
Intermediate: Entry 2/3: 1pm – 3pm

Beginners: ESOL Entry 1: 10.15am – 12.15pm

Please bring your valid passport and visa for registration.


Eligibility Criteria – WAES Courses
All learners who access Westminster Adult Education Community learning courses in partnership with other providers will need to provide the following documentation.

  • All UK and EEA nationals are eligible, Please be advised they need to be consistently living in the UK/EEA for the past three years
  • Please provide your UK passport or ID number only with expiry date. Asylum: must have been in country 6 months, photocopy required. Spousal Visa: people on spousal visas need to fulfil either of the following:
    • Married to a UK national: married for 1 year and living in the UK for 1 year
    • Married to a European national:married for 1 year and living in Europe for 1 year· Leave to remain / right to remain / residence card: photocopy and look for evidence of at least 3 years residence (numbers required)





  • 與英國公民結婚超過1年及在英國生活了1年以上
  • 與歐洲經濟區成員國公民結婚超過1年及在歐洲生活1年以上


By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.