The London CCC in association with UK Society of Chinese Lawyers (UKSCL), offers free legal advisory for CCC members every Saturday from 3pm to 4pm. Each session is 20 minutes long. If you require this service, please book a slot and give a brief introduction of issues for consultation. The legal aid project has already served more than 400 people. Interested parties please call or visit the centre in advance to make an appointment.
Tel: 020 7439 3822
Address: 2 Leicester Court, London WC2H 7DW (Above Leicester Square Chinatown tube exit).
Due to Covid-19, we only provide phone and online (Zoom) consultation on the pro bono service since April 2020.
To book a phone consultation:
1. please print the consent form below, fill out, and sign it
2. scan or take photo of the form, email back to us
3. briefly describe the related situation
4. leave us your contact number
5. receive your email by 12pm Thursday, lawyers may call you as early as the coming Saturday.
Please complete and sign the consent form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org . In doing so you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the consent form.
Please note you must return this consent form to us by 12pm on Thursday before your appointment, otherwise, you will NOT receive a telephone consultation.