What is Attendance Allowance? 什麼是老人疾病或殘疾津貼?



  • 如果您65歲或以上,可以獲得老人殘疾津貼,但必须附合以下情況: 您有身體殘疾(包括感官殘疾,例如失明),精神殘疾(包括學習困難)或兩者都有:
    • 您的殘疾嚴重到为了您自己或他人的安全而需要有人帮助照顧自己或有人監督您。
    • 很多人都有權領取老人疾病或殘疾津貼,但是卻沒有足夠的认识來申領。
  • 你每周可以得到55.65英鎊或83.10英鎊 - 你得到的數額將取決於你需要多少幫助。你可以选择如何花费这津贴。 
  • 老人疾病或殘疾津贴是与收入或儲蓄无关的,所以無論你有多少儲蓄,都沒有關係 。 這也不會影響你的國家養老金,如果你還在工作和賺錢,你也可以申请。
  • 申請老人疾病或殘病津貼時,您需要填寫一份較長的申請表。起初似乎令人望而生畏,但我們的中心可以提供幫助。


老人疾病或殘疾津貼也可能意味著你有權得到額外的幫助 - 例如,你可能有資格獲得国家稅收減免(這取決於你的個人情況)。


  • 本人在英國申请- 也有一些例外,例如你是武裝部隊的成員和家屬
  • 在過去三年中至少有兩年在英國(如果您是難民或具有人道主義保護狀況,則不適用)
  • 长期居住在英國,愛爾蘭,馬恩島或海峽群島
  • 不受移民控制(除非您是受資助移民)。

This advice applies to England


  • You can get Attendance Allowance if you’re 65 or over and the following apply:
    • You have a physical disability (including sensory disability, for example blindness), a mental disability (including learning difficulties), or both
    • Your disability is severe enough for you to need help caring for yourself or someone to supervise you, for your own or someone else’s safety.
  • Lots of people are entitled to Attendance Allowance but don’t know enough about it to claim. You could get £55.65 or £83.10 a week – the amount you get will depend on how much help you need. You can spend the money however you like.
  • Attendance Allowance isn’t means tested so it doesn’t matter what other money you get. It doesn’t matter how much you have in savings either – there’s no limit. It won’t affect your state pension and you can claim it if you’re still working and earning money.
  • You’ll need to complete a long claim form when you apply for Attendance Allowance. It might seem daunting at first but help is available from our centre.

Attendance Allowance and your other benefits

Claiming Attendance Allowance might also mean you’re entitled to extra help – for example, you might qualify for a council tax reduction (this depends on your personal circumstances).


You must also:
  • be in Great Britain when you claim – there are some exceptions, such as members and family members of the armed forces
  • have been in Great Britain for at least 2 of the last 3 years (this doesn’t apply if you’re a refugee or have humanitarian protection status)
  • be habitually resident in the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands
  • not be subject to immigration control (unless you’re a sponsored immigrant)

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.